Hackers reportedly stole 42 million customer records including email addresses and clear-text passwords from Cupid Media, a network of dating websites.
The vBulletin.com forum was not compromised by exploiting a previously unknown vulnerability as a group of hackers claimed, according to vBulletin Solutions, the company that develops the popular Internet forum software.
A group of hackers claim to have exploited an undocumented vulnerability in the vBulletin Internet forum software in order to break into the MacRumors.com and vBulletin.com forums.
Facebook locked some users out of their accounts after determining that their log-in credentials were exposed as a result of a security breach at Adobe. The company is asking users who used the same log-in credentials for Adobe's online services and ...
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Security experts used fake Facebook and LinkedIn profiles pretending to represent a smart, attractive young woman to penetrate the defenses of a U.S. government agency with a high level of cybersecurity awareness, as part of an exercise that shows ho...
Security protocol for the European Council president meant he would never have used the tainted USB stick allegedly given to him by Russia at the G20 Summit council sources confirmed Wednesday.
MongoHQ, which provides hosting and support for the open-source Mongo database, said attackers may have accessed several of its customers' databases earlier this week.
Buffer, a service for scheduling social media posts, said Sunday it has strengthened its security after spammers gained access to its network.
U.S. intelligence agencies may have spied on German Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone, which would be a "grave breach of trust," the German government said late Wednesday.
The Mexican government has condemned newly reported spying activities of the U.S. National Security Agency against the country's former president while he was in office.
Hackers managed to steal a database containing customer credentials and contact information from PR Newswire, a major press release distribution service that's used by tens of thousands of companies and public relations agencies.
A backdoor found in firmware used in several D-Link routers could allow an attacker to change a device's settings, a serious security problem that could be used for surveillance.
Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
Hackers broke into the internal computer network of Adobe Systems and stole information on 2.9 million customers, as well as source code for several of the company's products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC