Hackers reportedly stole 42 million customer records including email addresses and clear-text passwords from Cupid Media, a network of dating websites.
The vBulletin.com forum was not compromised by exploiting a previously unknown vulnerability as a group of hackers claimed, according to vBulletin Solutions, the company that develops the popular Internet forum software.
A group of hackers claim to have exploited an undocumented vulnerability in the vBulletin Internet forum software in order to break into the MacRumors.com and vBulletin.com forums.
Facebook locked some users out of their accounts after determining that their log-in credentials were exposed as a result of a security breach at Adobe. The company is asking users who used the same log-in credentials for Adobe's online services and ...
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Security experts used fake Facebook and LinkedIn profiles pretending to represent a smart, attractive young woman to penetrate the defenses of a U.S. government agency with a high level of cybersecurity awareness, as part of an exercise that shows ho...
Security protocol for the European Council president meant he would never have used the tainted USB stick allegedly given to him by Russia at the G20 Summit council sources confirmed Wednesday.
MongoHQ, which provides hosting and support for the open-source Mongo database, said attackers may have accessed several of its customers' databases earlier this week.
Buffer, a service for scheduling social media posts, said Sunday it has strengthened its security after spammers gained access to its network.
U.S. intelligence agencies may have spied on German Chancellor Angela Merkel's mobile phone, which would be a "grave breach of trust," the German government said late Wednesday.
The Mexican government has condemned newly reported spying activities of the U.S. National Security Agency against the country's former president while he was in office.
Hackers managed to steal a database containing customer credentials and contact information from PR Newswire, a major press release distribution service that's used by tens of thousands of companies and public relations agencies.
A backdoor found in firmware used in several D-Link routers could allow an attacker to change a device's settings, a serious security problem that could be used for surveillance.
Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
Hackers broke into the internal computer network of Adobe Systems and stole information on 2.9 million customers, as well as source code for several of the company's products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTIT/Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTC# DeveloperQLD