Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Known for its ThinkPad laptops, Lenovo is trying to find its way into the data center, despite the dominance of the Big 3: IBM, HP and Dell
A month after its release, iOS 7 is running on almost three-quarters of active iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. But its adoption is still somewhat slower than that of iOS 6.
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
This week the iOSphere faced the unthinkable: an iPad mini 2 that has the same resolution as the iPad mini 1. Where is innovation when you need it?
In an unusual public relations move by market-leading cloud provider Amazon Web Services, the company is shooting back at media reports that play down the significance of the company receiving government approval for the federal departments to use it...
A previously misunderstood magnetic phenomenon has been apparently explained by a paper published on Sunday in Nature Materials – and the explanation could lead to wholesale transformation in magnetic storage.
As last week's Apple WWDC faded in the rear view mirror, the iOSphere hungered for more. And the hunger gave birth to hope, and hope to more rumors, including the one that predicts iPad 5 will be announced this week to foil and foul Samsung's schedul...
IT departments are quickly becoming consultancies in companies increasingly driven by consumer technology, and the control they once had over tech use is quickly dissipating.
Hilarity is rare in the iOSphere, rumors being serious business. But this week a post at a Korean tech website, describing a 12.9-inch iPad maxi in the works, triggered hilarity at 9to5Mac for reasons that are unclear.
Public cloud and managed hosting provider Rackspace has rolled technology from Vyatta into its services, allowing customers to set granulated network segmentation policies that dictate which users and what type of traffic have access to which hosted ...
As competition in the Cloud computing market intensifies, some of the biggest players are looking beyond their domestic borders to gain an international advantage.
A business-friendly version of Microsoft's Surface Pro laptop/tablet is being introduced in Japan sporting 256GB of memory, double that of the previous top-of-line model.
Many times in discussions about Cloud computing, the hybrid Cloud – meaning a service that combines both off-site public Cloud and on-premises private Cloud computing resources – is thought of as being some nirvana state that will be the dominant arc...
Windows 8 is Microsoft's best effort to catch up with Apple and grab tablet sales away from the iPad by including things iPads just don't have, according to Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA