Microsoft may be revealing the second generation of its Surface tablets during its developers' conference next month, according to a printed report.
The truth is out there, in blurry, "leaked" photos of the iPad 5 rear shell, which is just the right size for the compost pile of iOSphere rumors. One thing seems certain: iPad 5 will be rectangular.
Starved for details, the iOSphere again turned to studying the dimension of third-party iPad 5 cases. That's right: products for a product that doesn't yet exist.
While the issue of size creep in Android phones hasn't exactly been ignored, big devices have become so commonplace that the discussion is largely academic at this point -- the vast majority of high-end Android phones are simply big. Deal with it, as...
The Third Law of Rumors says that the less you know, the more you can say. And the iOSphere this week swelled with iPad rumors that relied heavily on what people don't know.
The U.S. Navy's CIO has directed that Naval information systems be migrated to commercial cloud service providers, but only for information that has already been approved for public release.
Google today rolled out a redesign of its Play store for Android, changing the interface for smartphone and tablet users looking for apps and media content.
If you don't know what the Next iPad will be like, you can at least know when it's going to be announced. This week: the iPad 5 Dating Game, iOSphere-style.
While it's important to remember that the use of Google Android software in the enterprise is still a comparatively young phenomenon, there are a few general guidelines that businesses looking to use the platform would do well to remember.
In the iOSphere one doesn't need sources for rumours. Just unhinge one's imagination, propose a couple of untenable hypotheses, and deduce.
God bless you Mr. (or Ms.) "Inside Source at Apple," who has revealed to the Chosen One that iPad 5, and more, will be announced June 29, complete with "original passion, new ideas."
The iOSphere rumor machine for the iPad 5 is running on vapors, given that some were predicting as of last week that the Next iPad will be released "April-ish".
The technology has been around for quite some time, but like so many other fringe smartphone features, augmented reality has yet to present itself as a must-have for consumers.
In light of speculation that the sales of the full-size Apple iPad have "collapsed," an informal and non-scientific poll of "iPad enterprises" and consultants shows instead some changing buying behaviors.
The iOSphere is gripped in a rumor drought regarding the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2. Most of this week's buzz was over a blogpost that claims an "April-ish" release for the Next iPads. Potentially. Maybe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC