Microsoft may be revealing the second generation of its Surface tablets during its developers' conference next month, according to a printed report.
The truth is out there, in blurry, "leaked" photos of the iPad 5 rear shell, which is just the right size for the compost pile of iOSphere rumors. One thing seems certain: iPad 5 will be rectangular.
Starved for details, the iOSphere again turned to studying the dimension of third-party iPad 5 cases. That's right: products for a product that doesn't yet exist.
While the issue of size creep in Android phones hasn't exactly been ignored, big devices have become so commonplace that the discussion is largely academic at this point -- the vast majority of high-end Android phones are simply big. Deal with it, as...
The Third Law of Rumors says that the less you know, the more you can say. And the iOSphere this week swelled with iPad rumors that relied heavily on what people don't know.
The U.S. Navy's CIO has directed that Naval information systems be migrated to commercial cloud service providers, but only for information that has already been approved for public release.
Google today rolled out a redesign of its Play store for Android, changing the interface for smartphone and tablet users looking for apps and media content.
If you don't know what the Next iPad will be like, you can at least know when it's going to be announced. This week: the iPad 5 Dating Game, iOSphere-style.
While it's important to remember that the use of Google Android software in the enterprise is still a comparatively young phenomenon, there are a few general guidelines that businesses looking to use the platform would do well to remember.
In the iOSphere one doesn't need sources for rumours. Just unhinge one's imagination, propose a couple of untenable hypotheses, and deduce.
God bless you Mr. (or Ms.) "Inside Source at Apple," who has revealed to the Chosen One that iPad 5, and more, will be announced June 29, complete with "original passion, new ideas."
The iOSphere rumor machine for the iPad 5 is running on vapors, given that some were predicting as of last week that the Next iPad will be released "April-ish".
The technology has been around for quite some time, but like so many other fringe smartphone features, augmented reality has yet to present itself as a must-have for consumers.
In light of speculation that the sales of the full-size Apple iPad have "collapsed," an informal and non-scientific poll of "iPad enterprises" and consultants shows instead some changing buying behaviors.
The iOSphere is gripped in a rumor drought regarding the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2. Most of this week's buzz was over a blogpost that claims an "April-ish" release for the Next iPads. Potentially. Maybe.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Azure Stack's third technical preview arrives
- Beefed-up Twitter abuse tools let you silence those notorious eggs
- Robots are just as plagued by security vulnerabilities as IoT devices
- Google slams the brakes on Pixel Chromebooks
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTGraduate Software Developer - SASACT
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTSoftware/Mobile SupportQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW