Data centers gobble up energy and generate heat, but here are some data centers that try to do it with their own flair
Data Centre in pictures
Cisco this week rolled out a range of data center product enhancements and extensions, including new Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers; Nexus 2000 fabric extenders; MDS 9000 series SAN switches; and an appliance that incorporates its Nexus 1000 virtual switch.
Is Australia becoming less prepared to develop and make use of global Cloud services?
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (HGST), a Western Digital company, is putting helium into its hard disk drives (HDDs) to boost their capacity.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) could be more of a mainstream security problem than previously thought after a survey of high-level security professionals found that an alarming one in five worked for a firm that had experienced such an attack.
A highly-touted Anglo-US startup has emerged from stealth mode this month with a new type of database design it believes can transform the way this class of software is used by many large companies.
Sustainability is a significant consideration for your business. Environmental responsibility is an essential part of meeting your corporate social objectives and developing a positive brand perception. A recent BSR study found that 72 per cent of bu...
While solid state drives offer increased performance, the key to figuring out the role they can play in the data center is balancing that performance against cost.
You've heard about data centers in shipping containers. But how about a data center in a tent? And in rainy Seattle?
Whitepapers about Data Centre
The market for integrated systems is a key growth area for data centre hardware infrastructure. This report sizes the market and profiles early leaders in this important and emerging area. • The integrated systems market is growing, with revenue increasing 53.7% year on year. • Large enterprises are currently the key customers, while the small business segment is underserved. • There is significant opportunity for overall segment growth
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT