The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
Data Protection | Wireless
Businesses more interested in controlling which apps are installed on the phones, and separating corporate data from users' personal data
Google quickly addressed a mega flaw in its Android mobile operating system after security researchers brought it to the company's attention earlier this month, but those fixes appear to be slow in reaching handset owners.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
Social network's new overlay for Android smartphones 'would be the first thing I would block on my network,' said one security adviser
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.