Police in Austin, Texas, set up sting operations with cars they have under surveillance, watching for thieves to break into them. Marcus J. Carey's Web service, HoneyDocs -- born in the same city -- uses the same concept, only with computer files.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Yet another survey is indicating that security is a big issue for those intending to take up cloud computing.
The sale of location information from mobile operators to service providers could result in privacy issues, and needs to be investigated, two Swedish regulators said on Tuesday.
Whether they're in branch offices or home offices, workers are increasingly telecommuting instead of working in a traditional centralized office environment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD