Don’t think email security is important? Here are six everyday scenarios where many businesses loosely send sensitive and confidential content and files over unsecure email.
data in pictures
A look back at the evolution of the way data gets from the Internet into the palm of your hand
Jargon, data, power -- the first step to IT recovery is recognizing the monkey on your back
Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Microsoft has partnered with a San Francisco-based company to encode information on synthetic DNA to test its potential as a new medium for data storage.
How do Globalgig’s mobile broadband plans compare against Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone roaming plans?
Mobile data provider, Globalgig, now has high-speed, 4G plans available for use in Australia and the UK, and has expanded its regular 3G coverage to more places around the globe (up to 84 countries). It’s a service that’s useful if you’re a traveller...
I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
Whitepapers about data
The fact that digitalisation exists doesn’t mean it’s available and actionable. This paper explains why true integration is not possible with merely adequate technology. • Digitalisation improves user experience, availability and performance, processing power and decision-making • You owe it to yourself and your organization to go beyond “good enough” • Using a proven platform will mean improved business agility with the ability to establish new partnerships
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
- GPG Suite updated for secure email on OSX Sierra
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Lenovo tunes N23 Yoga Chromebook for Android apps with ARM processor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business Process analyst - Major Optimisation projectNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTASP.NET Developer - ASP.NET/JQUERY/SQLNSW