Don’t think email security is important? Here are six everyday scenarios where many businesses loosely send sensitive and confidential content and files over unsecure email.
data in pictures
A look back at the evolution of the way data gets from the Internet into the palm of your hand
Jargon, data, power -- the first step to IT recovery is recognizing the monkey on your back
Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Microsoft has partnered with a San Francisco-based company to encode information on synthetic DNA to test its potential as a new medium for data storage.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
How do Globalgig’s mobile broadband plans compare against Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone roaming plans?
Mobile data provider, Globalgig, now has high-speed, 4G plans available for use in Australia and the UK, and has expanded its regular 3G coverage to more places around the globe (up to 84 countries). It’s a service that’s useful if you’re a traveller...
I came across a link to a new report from IDC called the "2010 Digital Universe Study".
Whitepapers about data
The fact that digitalisation exists doesn’t mean it’s available and actionable. This paper explains why true integration is not possible with merely adequate technology. • Digitalisation improves user experience, availability and performance, processing power and decision-making • You owe it to yourself and your organization to go beyond “good enough” • Using a proven platform will mean improved business agility with the ability to establish new partnerships
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC