Don’t think email security is important? Here are six everyday scenarios where many businesses loosely send sensitive and confidential content and files over unsecure email.
Optus has commercially launched LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide using two 20MHz allotments of its 2300MHz spectrum.
Vodafone and Optus’ mobile networks took a blow on Thursday, June 19, with the telecommunications providers confirming mobile network outages throughout the day, while Telstra experienced ADSL service disruptions.
Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
A look back at the evolution of the way data gets from the Internet into the palm of your hand
Vodafone has extended the reach of its $5 daily international roaming plan, adding six Asian countries to its coverage.
Vodafone will add 34 European countries to its $5 a day option for international roaming from next week, expanding on its original availability in the US, UK and New Zealand.
IBM's Watson supercomputer has gone from game show king to doctor's office helper.
Jargon, data, power -- the first step to IT recovery is recognizing the monkey on your back
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
Five months after "mistakenly" collecting "fragmented" data from home networks via its Street View cars, Google has confirmed that private emails, Web addresses as well as passwords were among the data captured.
HP on Tuesday will introduce application testing software based on the company's database archiving technology that enables the use of production data for testing while also protecting that data.
Amazon's cloud storage service has unveiled a brand new way to quickly move giant amounts of data to the cloud, one so technologically advanced that it actually allows customers to "bypass the Internet."
Various pundits say that one of the top goals of CEOs this year is to make sense of the terabytes of data swirling in and around their companies and then use that data to make better decisions. Key to that is data visualization technology, which tell...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber, facing public backlash, will rethink privacy
- As Moore's Law approaches 50, Intel battling to keep up
- AT&T to pay $23.8 million to settle California dumping complaint
- SAP talks up Hana but small companies slow to sign on
- IBM offers 'devops' services to speed up enterprises' app development
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC