Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Microsoft has partnered with a San Francisco-based company to encode information on synthetic DNA to test its potential as a new medium for data storage.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
See the latest news from Microsoft's first Excel and Power BI user conference
Car drivers may imagine they have greater privacy than public transport users, but that isn't necessarily the case in modern, connected cars, European motoring organizations warn.
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
World experts in computer science and mathematics spent an afternoon at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany trying to figure out how the widespread collection of data about consumers can be prevented from causing harm.
Don’t think email security is important? Here are six everyday scenarios where many businesses loosely send sensitive and confidential content and files over unsecure email.
Optus has commercially launched LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide using two 20MHz allotments of its 2300MHz spectrum.
Vodafone and Optus’ mobile networks took a blow on Thursday, June 19, with the telecommunications providers confirming mobile network outages throughout the day, while Telstra experienced ADSL service disruptions.
Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
A look back at the evolution of the way data gets from the Internet into the palm of your hand
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA