Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
Hackers love health apps because their popularity has outpaced the industry's ability to safeguard them. Technology experts discussed the privacy and security risks at a House hearing July 14 with the Energy and Commerce subcommittee.
Network analytics startup Saisei, of which Dodo founder Larry Kestelman is the largest shareholder, has been recognised as a ‘Big50 Startup’ in the US.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Microsoft has partnered with a San Francisco-based company to encode information on synthetic DNA to test its potential as a new medium for data storage.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
See the latest news from Microsoft's first Excel and Power BI user conference
Car drivers may imagine they have greater privacy than public transport users, but that isn't necessarily the case in modern, connected cars, European motoring organizations warn.
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
World experts in computer science and mathematics spent an afternoon at the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany trying to figure out how the widespread collection of data about consumers can be prevented from causing harm.
Don’t think email security is important? Here are six everyday scenarios where many businesses loosely send sensitive and confidential content and files over unsecure email.
Optus has commercially launched LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide using two 20MHz allotments of its 2300MHz spectrum.
Vodafone and Optus’ mobile networks took a blow on Thursday, June 19, with the telecommunications providers confirming mobile network outages throughout the day, while Telstra experienced ADSL service disruptions.
Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
Seagate launched the Backup Plus Fast, a portable 4TB drive with improved transfer speeds, and the Backup Plus, the slimmest 2TB portable drive on the market. The event was held at Eastern Creek Raceway to drive the point these new storage drives are...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- TPProject Manager - Documentation DevelopmentQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD