Police shouldn't be able to search suspects' mobile phones at the time of arrest because of the huge amounts of private information now stored on those devices, lawyers for two criminal defendants argued before U.S. Supreme Court Tuesday.
A former CIO and vice president at networking hardware vendor Foundry Networks has been charged with insider trading in conjunction with the company's acquisition in 2008 by Brocade Communications Systems, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW