The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
Legislation in the U.S. Congress that would allow federal law enforcement officials to block websites accused of copyright piracy is necessary because of the vast number of foreign sites trading in infringing music and movies and counterfeit products...
Two U.S. government agencies have obtained seizure orders for the domain names of 82 websites accused of selling products that infringe copyright law, including music, movies and handbags.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW