The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
Legislation in the U.S. Congress that would allow federal law enforcement officials to block websites accused of copyright piracy is necessary because of the vast number of foreign sites trading in infringing music and movies and counterfeit products...
Two U.S. government agencies have obtained seizure orders for the domain names of 82 websites accused of selling products that infringe copyright law, including music, movies and handbags.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerSA
- FTsolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTWorkbrain Functional ExpertNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW