Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone netw...
Verizon Communications should be able to block its broadband customers from going to websites that refuse to pay the provider to deliver their traffic, a lawyer for Verizon told an appeals court Monday.
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CIA updates rules for collecting and retaining info on US people
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW