Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone netw...
Verizon Communications should be able to block its broadband customers from going to websites that refuse to pay the provider to deliver their traffic, a lawyer for Verizon told an appeals court Monday.
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT