Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone netw...
Verizon Communications should be able to block its broadband customers from going to websites that refuse to pay the provider to deliver their traffic, a lawyer for Verizon told an appeals court Monday.
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD