Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone netw...
Verizon Communications should be able to block its broadband customers from going to websites that refuse to pay the provider to deliver their traffic, a lawyer for Verizon told an appeals court Monday.
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD