Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
The U.S. fight against cybercrime would be more effective if companies put more trust in the country's law enforcement agencies, a top U.S. Department of Justice official said.
The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
U.S. President Barack Obama's proposed changes to the National Security Agency's surveillance programs don't go far enough, some technology and digital rights groups said, while others hailed it as a good first step.
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
The U.S. Congress needs to fix skilled immigration programs by encouraging talented immigrants to permanently move to the country, a group of witnesses told a congressional subcommittee.
U.S. President Barack Obama has called on Congress to approve a permanent research and development tax credit for U.S. companies as part of a multibillion-dollar package intended to jump-start the nation's economy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW