Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
The U.S. fight against cybercrime would be more effective if companies put more trust in the country's law enforcement agencies, a top U.S. Department of Justice official said.
The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
U.S. President Barack Obama's proposed changes to the National Security Agency's surveillance programs don't go far enough, some technology and digital rights groups said, while others hailed it as a good first step.
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
The U.S. Congress needs to fix skilled immigration programs by encouraging talented immigrants to permanently move to the country, a group of witnesses told a congressional subcommittee.
U.S. President Barack Obama has called on Congress to approve a permanent research and development tax credit for U.S. companies as part of a multibillion-dollar package intended to jump-start the nation's economy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia