Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
The U.S. fight against cybercrime would be more effective if companies put more trust in the country's law enforcement agencies, a top U.S. Department of Justice official said.
The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
U.S. President Barack Obama's proposed changes to the National Security Agency's surveillance programs don't go far enough, some technology and digital rights groups said, while others hailed it as a good first step.
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
The U.S. Congress needs to fix skilled immigration programs by encouraging talented immigrants to permanently move to the country, a group of witnesses told a congressional subcommittee.
U.S. President Barack Obama has called on Congress to approve a permanent research and development tax credit for U.S. companies as part of a multibillion-dollar package intended to jump-start the nation's economy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia