Scientists at Google have produced an artificial intelligence program that can ace classic Atari video games.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
Google has acquired DeepMind Technologies, an artificial intelligence company in London, reportedly for US$400 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW