Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Gold-colored tech might be the latest trend, but this edition of Dell's popular notebook also features some very nice hardware.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Education, a new solution designed specifically for educators and faculty in colleges, schools and Universities.
Is it unfair to put a quad-core PC against a dual-core Mac?
At what will probably be the last EMC World in Las Vegas ahead of the company and its 'federation' of subsidiaries being absorbed into the Dell empire, suitor Michael Dell today laid out his vision of radically changed IT industry.
“Our early results also show there was an inventory buildup from holiday sales in the fourth quarter of 2015."
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
“Business leaders understand the need to invest in their security infrastructure, but that isn’t translating..."
In a world of PCs dominated by Windows and Macs, Dell's line of "Project Sputnik" laptops with Ubuntu Linux have secured a cult following.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
It looks like the Dell-EMC wedding is on: EMC says it hasn't gotten any better proposals, and Dell reportedly is trying to shed Perot Systems to trim down for those photos.
Cloud and mobile computing have created an imperative for the tech world: Change or fail. Here, are the IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of 2015.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
In an attempt to provide a more streamlined remote support experience, Dell installed a self-signed root certificate and corresponding private key on its customers' computers, exposing users' encrypted communications to potential spying.
At least some Dell laptops are shipping with a trusted root certificate authority pre-installed, something that those who discovered the CA are comparing to the Superfish adware installed on Lenovo machines that left them open to man-in the-middle at...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA