Research firm Canalys on Thursday said Apple was the world's fourth-largest PC maker during the first quarter, after adding the computer maker's iPad in worldwide PC shipments.
Dell has updated its Boomi software to make it easier to exchange data between public cloud services and on-premise applications, in anticipation of greater use of public clouds by large organizations.
Dell on Tuesday announced a desktop workstation that acts like a server from which remote client PCs can exploit graphics processing capabilities.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission can take new steps to encourage broadband deployment, including an awards program for local governments that make it easy for providers to install infrastructure, an advisory committee to the agency said Mon...
Microsoft did not realize how different smartphones are from PCs until recent software updates broke new Windows Phone 7 devices that were already in the hands of cell phone users, Windows Phone Vice President Joe Belfiore explained Wednesday in a ke...
Thanks to leaked FCC schematics and specs, word is out that Dell is developing a new convertible tablet and notebook combo. The 15-inch device, code named the "Dell Panerai", may follow in the footsteps of the 10-inch Inspiron Duo convertible, though...
As the market for cloud services grows, the big enterprise IT vendors are moving swiftly to develop cloud offerings that cater to their respective markets.
Facebook's start-up days are long behind it.
Dell on Thursday served up a new choice for buying its servers: plug-and-play configurations that include up to 200 VMware virtual machines along with the networking and storage needed to run them.
Dell plans to invest US$1 billion over the next three years to bolster its data storage products to business customers, with the money going toward the research of technology like cloud computing and virtualization, along with the development on new ...
An email sent out to Dell Australia customers is advising them that their emails may have been accessed by a third party after a security breach at Epsilon, a large US-based email marketing service provider. The Epsilon security breach occurred on Ma...
Cisco and other data center network combatants best prepare for an onslaught of meshes and pods.
In news that should surprise no one, Dell's Windows 7 tablet may not be ready until September at the earliest.
Top manufacturers including Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM and Cray have announced new high-end servers sporting Intel's 10-core Xeon E7 series of chips, which were announced on Tuesday.
Dell's AMD Fusion-based Inspiron M102z laptop is now available for Australian customers at a starting price of $599. It's an 11.6in laptop that can be configured with either the entry-level 1GHz AMD C-50 APU or the slightly more powerful 1.6GHz AMD E...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTAccount Manager- IT RecruitmentVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT