This week's Twitter hack may not immediately drive corporate executives away from the microblogging site, but it may raising some early warning signs.
Dell said on Wednesday it is developing a 7-inch tablet as it experiments with handheld devices with different screen sizes.
Dell has launched a new server designed specifically for Web 2.0 applications and aimed at hosting companies. The company said DCS Viking offered extensive savings on power and cooling costs to tap into the growing need to be more energy efficient.
Dell is trying to extend the appeal of its Streak handheld to businesses and add a new dimension to its enterprise hardware, software and services offerings, a company official said this week.
Dell is opening new manufacturing facilities and customer support centers in China, it said Thursday.
The burgeoning tablet market is about to get even more crowded, as Motorola on Thursday confirmed that it, too, plans to offer a tablet computer in the coming months. Details about the Android-based device are scarce, however, and Motorola's Co-Chief...
Dell's latest in geektechery is making the rounds—a 10-inch netbook-tablet hybrid with a sweet swiveling screen. If you want to show off that awesome photo from last month's vacation, just flip the screen around with the swivel; to do some typing, j...
Brocade's announcement of 100G Ethernet routers and modules comes at a time when the company has had uneven results in Ethernet and IP since acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008 for $2.6 billion.
Dell showed off a 10in tablet PC with a difference at the day two keynote of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
With a new range of hardware announced Thursday, Dell's is targeting high-performance and cloud computing environments that share similar hyperscale characteristics.
Microsoft will launch Windows Phone 7 on 11 October at an event in New York, according to a report on the Pocket-lint Web site.
Hewlett-Packard swooped in with the better bid to overtake Dell and win 3Par, so now we can all sit back and wait for the next acquisition battle to roll around. Meanwhile, Apple debuted updated iPods and Apple TV to entertain us, among other IT news...
The market for enterprise disk storage systems grew strongly in the second quarter, continuing to recover from a slump brought on by the economic slowdown of 2008 and 2009, research company IDC said on Friday.
Hewlett-Packard and 3Par have signed a definitive agreement for HP to buy the California storage vendor for US$2.35 billion, the companies said Thursday.
Dell on Thursday said it would not increase its most recent proposal to acquire virtualized storage vendor 3Par, paving the path for rival Hewlett-Packard to acquire the company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW