HP has completed its $2.35 billion merger with 3Par, just weeks after thwarting rival Dell in a bidding war for the storage vendor, HP announced Monday.
Dell showed off a prototype of a 7-inch Android tablet this week at the Oracle Open World conference in San Francisco. While being more tablet-sized than Dell's initial anemic attempt at joining the tablet fray, this new venture still faces some chal...
Dell has hired Cisco Systems veteran Dario Zamarian to lead its networking business, naming him as its first vice president dedicated to that division.
Dell on Thursday said it is considering the development of devices beyond PCs that would stream Internet content to regular television sets.
This week's Twitter hack may not immediately drive corporate executives away from the microblogging site, but it may raising some early warning signs.
Dell said on Wednesday it is developing a 7-inch tablet as it experiments with handheld devices with different screen sizes.
Dell has launched a new server designed specifically for Web 2.0 applications and aimed at hosting companies. The company said DCS Viking offered extensive savings on power and cooling costs to tap into the growing need to be more energy efficient.
Dell is trying to extend the appeal of its Streak handheld to businesses and add a new dimension to its enterprise hardware, software and services offerings, a company official said this week.
Dell is opening new manufacturing facilities and customer support centers in China, it said Thursday.
The burgeoning tablet market is about to get even more crowded, as Motorola on Thursday confirmed that it, too, plans to offer a tablet computer in the coming months. Details about the Android-based device are scarce, however, and Motorola's Co-Chief...
Dell's latest in geektechery is making the rounds—a 10-inch netbook-tablet hybrid with a sweet swiveling screen. If you want to show off that awesome photo from last month's vacation, just flip the screen around with the swivel; to do some typing, j...
Brocade's announcement of 100G Ethernet routers and modules comes at a time when the company has had uneven results in Ethernet and IP since acquiring Foundry Networks in 2008 for $2.6 billion.
Dell showed off a 10in tablet PC with a difference at the day two keynote of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco.
With a new range of hardware announced Thursday, Dell's is targeting high-performance and cloud computing environments that share similar hyperscale characteristics.
Microsoft will launch Windows Phone 7 on 11 October at an event in New York, according to a report on the Pocket-lint Web site.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT