Dell is likely to bring its Streak tablet to Asia-Pacific markets early next year, a company executive said Friday.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak shared memories about memory on Thursday at the Flash Memory Summit in Santa Clara, California.
Dell on Thursday saw growth in net income and revenue for the second quarter of 2011, driven by strong growth in its enterprise hardware and services businesses.
The Dell Streak tablet, which goes on sale Friday in the United States, is a sturdy device just daring you to drop it. But if you do need to take it apart and fix it, that's not a problem, according to iFixit, which this week tore the device open for...
Dell shareholders re-elected company CEO and Chairman Michael Dell to the board of directors, but a large segment of investors are questioning the company's leadership, observers said on Wednesday.
Dell plans to actively market and support WLAN products from Aruba Networks for the midsize and small enterprise market. Previously Dell was a reseller only, leaving marketing and support functions to Aruba.
With the acquisition of 3Par, Dell is positioning itself against top data center storage providers, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi and even Dell-partner EMC.
The imminent arrival of Samsung's Android-powered Galaxy slate, which may debut as early as next month, signals that interesting times are ahead for video-chat users. Businesses and other early-adopters hoping to conduct face-to-face meetings via sma...
Dell on Monday announced it has agreed to acquire virtualized storage provider 3PAR for about US$1.15 billion, a move that will boost its capabilities for building public and private cloud computing environments. The deal is expected to close later t...
Dell on Friday refuted accusations that it was withholding evidence in connection with a long-running case charging the PC maker of willingly selling faulty PCs.
After delays, Dell will start to ship the highly anticipated Streak mobile Internet device to customers in the U.S. this week.
Dell on Thursday announced the lightweight Inspiron M101z laptop with new technologies including Bluetooth 3.0 wireless capabilities and low-voltage processors from Advanced Micro Devices.
Two labor unions have asked Dell shareholders to withhold their votes for Chairman and CEO Michael Dell to remain as a director on the company's board following a US$100 million accounting practices settlement the company made with the U.S. Securitie...
Sure, consumer gadgets are getting most of the attention these days, but data centers are getting some love too. These new products and technologies promise to solve real data center problems or are already working to make enterprise operations run m...
Cisco almost didn't make the cut. NightHawk Radiology Services was ready to hand its data center consolidation project to another vendor until a facility leasing issue delayed its decision.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW