Have a holiday in America while you're buying it
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.
But, be warned, it doesn't come cheap
Just might be the most desirable Windows notebook on sale
A big and roomy notebook for the home that features a 4K screen
A business laptop with a solid build quality, plenty of useful features, and high user comfort
Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
A stunning little laptop with an almost borderless screen and a solid body
A large notebook with powerful specs that's built for professional users
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
A solid, all-round home PC that's good enough for a bit of gaming
The Vostro 3560 is a good all-rounder that's great for home office use
Dell's XPS 12 convertible can be used either as a laptop or as a tablet thanks to a clever hinge design
Don't let the Dell Vostro V131 laptop's low price fool you: it's state of the art
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT