iVote debuted at the NSW 2015 election, but Federal Government not yet on board.
The Prime Minister’s office has issued an innovation statement, noting a $9.7 billion government investment into research and development across CSIRO, government agencies, the business and higher education sectors.
IBM and Deloitte are betting that computers can understand reams of financial regulatory guidelines more thoroughly, and speedily, than humans.
A security breach or big data loss can trigger an emergency for the entire business, not just for the IT or security teams, so staffers from multiple departments must know how to react quickly and effectively in such situations.
The notoriety that comes with taking credit for a data breach is alluring. Declaring a successful data breach can suddenly bring a lot of attention, which is why posting bogus data is attractive.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Whitepapers about Deloitte
True innovation isn’t achieved by technology alone. This paper looks at the nature of innovation and how difficult it can be to recognise, let alone embed within your ICT outsourcing arrangements, and offers better ways of enabling true business innovation. • A Deloitte survey of 5000 young leaders found that 78% of ‘millennials’ cited innovation as one of the top three purposes of business • Only 58% of the young leaders from Australia believed they work in an innovative organisation and just 46% felt their organisation helps them to be innovative • Clauses in ICT outsourcing contracts relating to innovation are typically both extremely limiting and impractical to deliver.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceACT
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW