A senior U.S. senator is asking airlines about their data privacy practices, saying he's concerned about what information the companies are collecting and sharing with third parties.
Delta Air Lines
Airlines have been charging fees for seats on the emergency aisle, priority boarding, and anything resembling baggage, so it's no surprise that cheap or free Wi-Fi access isn't a typical frill. But with one in three <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/bu...
Delta Air Lines is being sued for allegedly hacking the e-mail account of a passenger rights advocate supporting legislation that would allow access to food, water and toilets during long delays on the tarmac.
Anyone who dreads hearing one end of a loud phone call all the way from Anchorage to Miami, take heart: The plan to allow cellphones on planes could fail in more ways than an overbooked flight at a snowbound airport on Christmas Eve.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- What happens when a country cracks down on fake news? Ask China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudQLD
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- TPJava Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- FTAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD