A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Department of Justice
As part of its push into specific industry verticals, Box is targeting the government sector, where agencies are particularly sensitive about the security of cloud software. On Wednesday, the company announced a significant customer win in this verti...
Data protection and mass surveillance are high on the agenda for talks between members of the European Parliament (MEPs) and their U.S. counterparts in Washington, D.C., this week.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed its first lawsuits over counterfeit smartphone apps, charging four men who now face up to five years each in prison.
Concerned about Amazon.com's low pricing of e-books, publishers had taken measures as early as 2009 such as "windowing," a practice of delaying e-book releases to benefit sales of hardcover editions, Apple said in a filing in an e-book price-fixing l...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle to buy cloud provider NetSuite for $9.3 billion
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia