Antitrust enforcement agencies should reject a proposed US$45.2 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast, because it would give the combined company huge market power in the broadband and cable TV industries, a handful of consumer and digi...
Several consumer and digital rights groups applauded the U.S. Department of Justice's opposition to AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, with critics of the deal saying it would have hurt consumers.
Ninety-eight percent of U.S. residents would have access to high-speed mobile broadband service within five years under a plan that President Barack Obama detailed Thursday.
57 per cent of likely voters in the U.S. don't support any Internet regulation by the federal government, according to a new survey released by Broadband for America, an advocacy group with members including AT&T and Verizon Communications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why 'qudits' (not qubits) may be the key to quantum computing
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW