Microsoft dreams of a modular PC that makes replacing hardware components a breeze. We've heard this one before.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
Intel is carving out a lot more room for storage in its "Next Unit of Computing" bare-bones PCs.
Monday, the Internet buzzed and rumbled with news that Samsung planned to drop out of the desktop PC market. Tuesday, Samsung poured cold water on the report.
Some of the features that set these PCs apart are speed, upgrade flexibility, and performance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC