The latest iMac comes with some trade offs, but remains one of the best all-round desktop computers on the market
This 23in all-in-one PC has a Full HD screen, yet comes in under the $700 mark
A solid, all-round home PC that's good enough for a bit of gaming
Acer's Aspire U Series all-in-one machine features a 27in capacitive touchscreen and a nice overall design
Apple iMac 2011 review: Apple's new iMac is also its best, with plenty of power
HP TouchSmart 610-1030a review: A touchscreen PC with great specifications and an excellent design
Dell's newest business PC uses the latest Intel Core i5 and i7 processors
Acer Aspire AZ3750 review: An all-in-one PC suitable for basic home computing
MSI Wind Top AE2280: An all-in-one touchscreen PC
Dell Inspiron 560 review: Dell's entry-level Inspiron desktop PC can only be used for basic tasks
Dell Inspiron One 2310 review: This touchscreen-equipped PC has a powerful Intel Core i5 processor and good graphics capabilities
Dell Inspiron 580s review: This Dell computer can easily handle word processing and Web browsing
This slim business PC has good processing power, but is let down by a shortage of RAM
The Genesis gaming PC is arguably worth the arm and leg that Origin is asking
The midtower variant of Origin's Genesis is every bit as potent (and pricey) as its larger sibling.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW