An HP all-in-one PC equipped with a touch screen
A reasonably priced all-in-one PC
An all-in-one PC that's responsive but missing a couple of key features
An attractive all-in-one desktop PC for the modern living room
A reasonably priced all-in-one desktop PC
An all-in-one touch-screen PC that makes for a great media centre and all-round desktop
A well-performing and good value all-in-one touch-screen PC available at ALDI supermarkets
An Intel Core i5 750-based machine for gaming and much more!
An Intel Core i5 750-based system for $1499
Apple beefs up its consumer desktop PC with a faster CPU and an energy-efficient display
A hardcore gaming PC with deadly looks and fast performance
A decent Dell PC for the home or small office
A touch screen Dell PC that's perfect for the whole family
Stylish and basic business PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.