JetBrains this spring will offer full support for Java 7 in an upgrade to the company's IntelliJ Idea IDE, according to the JetBrains IntelliJ Idea blog. IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 will support language features of Java 7 across the IDE with capabilities suc...
Google has made available the full SDK for the Android 3.0 mobile platform, featuring a UI redesigned for tablets and more connectivity options.
Google on Friday began offering a revamped SDK for its Native Client open source technology for running Web applications that execute native code inside a browser.
The Novell-sponsored Mono Project on Tuesday will offer a beta version of Moonlight 4, an open source Linux implementation of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application plug-in that tracks the most recent Microsoft release, Silverlight 4.
Eying agile software development teams, Atlassian will release on Wednesday an upgrade to its Bamboo continuous integration server that adds continuous deployment functionality.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCSystems Analyst - Web Services.VIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW