JetBrains this spring will offer full support for Java 7 in an upgrade to the company's IntelliJ Idea IDE, according to the JetBrains IntelliJ Idea blog. IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 will support language features of Java 7 across the IDE with capabilities suc...
Google has made available the full SDK for the Android 3.0 mobile platform, featuring a UI redesigned for tablets and more connectivity options.
Google on Friday began offering a revamped SDK for its Native Client open source technology for running Web applications that execute native code inside a browser.
The Novell-sponsored Mono Project on Tuesday will offer a beta version of Moonlight 4, an open source Linux implementation of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application plug-in that tracks the most recent Microsoft release, Silverlight 4.
Eying agile software development teams, Atlassian will release on Wednesday an upgrade to its Bamboo continuous integration server that adds continuous deployment functionality.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT