JetBrains this spring will offer full support for Java 7 in an upgrade to the company's IntelliJ Idea IDE, according to the JetBrains IntelliJ Idea blog. IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 will support language features of Java 7 across the IDE with capabilities suc...
Google has made available the full SDK for the Android 3.0 mobile platform, featuring a UI redesigned for tablets and more connectivity options.
Google on Friday began offering a revamped SDK for its Native Client open source technology for running Web applications that execute native code inside a browser.
The Novell-sponsored Mono Project on Tuesday will offer a beta version of Moonlight 4, an open source Linux implementation of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application plug-in that tracks the most recent Microsoft release, Silverlight 4.
Eying agile software development teams, Atlassian will release on Wednesday an upgrade to its Bamboo continuous integration server that adds continuous deployment functionality.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW