Microsoft is bridging the gap between Windows PCs and Xbox with a new application development feature on the popular game console.
Nvidia's varied list of developer tools were messily organized in different kits, but that's not the case anymore.
The Monday 6 June kick-off of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference will include the official unveiling of the new Apple operating systems OS X Lion, iOS 5 for mobile devices, and the Apple iCloud online service.
DevFest AU, an Australia event for developers hosted by Google, will kick off in Sydney in June.
There's been a lot of buzz regarding Apple's new iPhone Developer Agreement the past couple days.
Software developers already building applications for Apple's wildly popular iPhone are gearing up for the new Apple tablet device announced today, anticipating new opportunities for their software as well as tweaks they will have to make to their co...
Apple this week has taken another step toward better communicating with iPhone developers, launching an RSS feed for iPhone app news.
The Android Market probably produces less than US$5 million a month, despite a recent report that issued that estimate, one successful application developer says.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW