These cool Web-based development tools bring coding to the browser
Development tools in pictures
Dropbox's Datastore API, which gives apps a lightweight cloud database for storing structured user data, like settings and contacts, has been extended to let apps store data locally if users aren't logged into Dropbox.
With the release of Embarcadero Technologies' RAD Studio XE7 code editor, C++ and Delphi application developers can maintain a single code base that covers multiple devices and form factors.
Responding to the growth of enterprise software development teams, Microsoft will allow occasional contributors to access the Visual Studio Online project development environment at no cost.
A new tool called Live App Testing from Amazon lets mobile developers distribute apps to a predefined group of users before the apps are launched.
Watch out Oracle, Pivotal is offering a lighter alternative to the Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) stack.
Thanks to computers and the Internet, everyone is playing games these days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- Bug infects Apple's iOS 8 HealthKit, delaying app launches
- Google lets Apps users bypass admins and install third-party Marketplace tools
- Apple rolls out iOS 8 to Australian iPhones, iPads today
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.