These cool Web-based development tools bring coding to the browser
Development tools in pictures
Qualcomm has released SDKs (software development kits) for LTE broadcast and digital glasses at its Uplinq conference, hoping to give the two burgeoning areas a push.
Someday soon, users may be able to interact with their favorite websites even when these sites aren't accessible, thanks to a new browser standard called Service Workers being developed by Google.
Dropbox's Datastore API, which gives apps a lightweight cloud database for storing structured user data, like settings and contacts, has been extended to let apps store data locally if users aren't logged into Dropbox.
With the release of Embarcadero Technologies' RAD Studio XE7 code editor, C++ and Delphi application developers can maintain a single code base that covers multiple devices and form factors.
Responding to the growth of enterprise software development teams, Microsoft will allow occasional contributors to access the Visual Studio Online project development environment at no cost.
Thanks to computers and the Internet, everyone is playing games these days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.