Nvidia has made improvements to its underlying software tools to make it easier to write programs for faster execution across CPUs and graphics processors.
Microsoft has joined forces with development platform vendor Xamarin to make it easier for Windows developers to create cross-platform apps for smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Recognizing how organizations need to produce and update their software more quickly, Microsoft has added an array of services around its Visual Studio IDE (integrated development environment) to help developers update and manage their software after...
Oracle has joined the industry consortium HSA Foundation, which is developing standards to make it easier for programmers to take advantage of GPUs and other processor types for faster code execution.
Unity has finally added integrated support for developing 2D games with the availability of version 4.3 of its toolset.
Google has made its app translation service available to all Android developers to enable them to offer their apps in different languages.
To encourage developers to create more mobile applications to run from its cloud services, Google is offering two new or updated frameworks to run the complicated but necessary back-end infrastructure of mobile apps, freeing developers to concentrate...
Mobile developers will be able to track usage of their Android and iOS applications, as well as experiment with interface improvements, with two free services from Amazon.
In the fiercely competitive world of Internet services, Google constantly seeks ways to speed up the delivery of content to its hundreds of millions of users.
Microsoft wants to help Web application framework developers tackle one of their thorniest problems, that of testing their libraries to ensure they work correctly across today's dizzying combination of available browsers and operating systems (OSes).
Although already known for being easy to use, the Python programming language has gotten another boost in usability thanks to a new free graphical editor from development software provider JetBrains.
Embracing the growing market for mobile applications, Embarcadero Technologies has updated its flagship RAD Studio so developers can use the IDE (integrated development environment) to write C++ or Delphi programs for both Android and iOS devices.
Good Technology has integrated its Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform with Salesforce.com's Mobile SDK to help developers build mobile applications that are more secure and easily managed.
Unity Technologies is working on adding the ability to simplify 2D game creation using its cross-platform development tools, and has also worked with Facebook to make it easier for users to integrate Facebook in their games, the company announced at ...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCSolution Designer (Terdata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- PTMobile App DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTLinux / Unix Systems AdministratorSA
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- CCSecurity Vetting OfficerACT
- FTInfrastructure Designer - Citrix AWSNSW