Facebook has released as open source a code analyzer tool, typically called a linter, that can work with the latest version of the C++ language, C++11.
SAP has joined forces with Xamarin to make it easier for developers to integrate their apps with the company's Mobile Platform.
Cloudant has announced open source, native Sync software libraries for Android and iOS, making it easier for developers to build offline access in their mobile applications.
Telerik's new Platform toolset lets developers choose if they want to build Web, hybrid or native applications for multiple OSes and device types, allowing them to pick what they think is the best option.
Google wants more developers to integrate their Android apps with its storage service Drive, and has released a new API that aims to make it easier.
Starting on Tuesday, the million or so third-party applications that use Twitter data must start encrypting all of their communications with the Twitter API (application programming interface), in order to improve security and maintain data integrity...
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop games for the Sony PlayStation Vita to version 4.3 of its cross-platform toolset.
A group of researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have devised a potentially more effective way of helping computers solve some of the toughest optimization problems they face.
Xamarin has integrated the sneak peek version of Google's GDK (Glass Development Kit) into its cross-platform development tools, allowing C# developers to create apps for Google Glass.
Building on a collaboration with Google, software vendor JetBrains has updated its IntelliJ IDEA Java IDE (integrated development environment) to offer more capabilities for creating applications to run on Android devices.
Google is working on an official SDK for its digital media dongle Chromecast, and is inviting developers to the company's headquarters to show how best to use it.
Much has been made about the "Internet of things," but behind every device is a customer, and companies that fail to recognize this do so at their own peril, according to Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff.
Samsung Electronics' worldwide tour to drum up developer interest stopped in London on Monday, as it hopes more developers will take advantage of features such as its S-Pen.
Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 developers can now integrate Facebook's login system into their applications so people don't have to create a separate user name and password for them.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC