Looking to expand into a new market, AppDynamics has updated its application monitoring software to provide real-time insights that can be useful for business managers as well as IT staff.
Enterprise search software provider LucidWorks has introduced a package based on its open-source Apache Solr search engine that will allow administrators and business analysts to extract more information from IT system logs.
Novell has expanded the scope of its Novell ZENWorks IT management suite so that it can watch over 100,000 devices or more with a single server.
Hewlett-Packard is incorporating three different components, previously available separately, into its HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) automated testing application so developers can test all aspects of a multi-tiered application from a single in...
In the future, when an administrator does a server build, he or she may be adding a MapReduce library to the usual stack of server, database and middleware software.
Whitepapers about diagnostics
Field service companies have an increasing reliance on data collected through mobile devices and fleet vehicles. This whitepaper explains how Enterprise 2.0 tools can aid in tracking, monitoring and performing diagnostics by aggregating and assembling data in a useful, easily accessible format.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- PTRecruitment ConsultantWA
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW