U.S. technology professionals searching for jobs may want to look in states not normally considered IT hot spots.
Software developers may find more employers using customized bonuses to attract and retain them as the job market for their skills stays competitive, according to a salary survey from IT job site Dice.
Class of 2014 college graduates looking for their first IT jobs take note: your passion for and experience with technology may prove more helpful in your employment search than your diplomas.
Many U.S. tech companies are pushing hard this year for an increase in the number of high-skill immigrants allowed into the country, but many veteran IT workers question their motives for wanting to increase the number of visas under the controversia...
Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW