On any given day, employers post about 80,000 jobs on Dice.com. Here are the 10 fastest-growing categories based on number of mentions compared to a year ago.
Employers may need to open up their wallets to retain their IT staffers in 2014, according to a salary survey from IT career website Dice.com.
The Hadoop open source programming framework for large-scale data analysis is already one of the highest-profile technologies in the "big data" market, but users can expect it to become even more prevalent over the next couple of years, according to ...
IT hiring in 2013 will focus on jobs involving cloud computing, mobile technology and business intelligence, said staffing professionals.
U.S. tech hiring for the second half of 2011 will increase as the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/020411-tech-cfos-anticipate-revenue-increase.html">gradually improving economy</a> results in companies updating their IT systems after s...
The Millennial generation increasingly streaming into the workforce is less focused on money and more on being challenged and contributing to the larger good, preferably at a job where technology is important to the overall operation and where it's a...
Hiring for IT jobs continues on the upswing in the U.S. and Canada as recessionary gloom gives way to cautious optimism, according to various recent polls of employers, who cite networking, security, virtualization and database skills as among the mo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
- Amazon.com shows European Commission one way to eliminate geoblocking in e-commerce
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA