Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
The P8 packs relevant features in a striking body, all at a price that is competitive
Dick Smith ranges the first ZTE-branded smartphone in Australia
Dick Smith has confirmed what many of its shareholders already expected. The company does not have the money to pay its creditors and therefore, will not return any money to them.
Iconic electronics retail chain, Dick Smith Electronics, has officially closed the doors on its retail stores for the last time.
Dick Smith, the retailer that ceased trading on May 3 as a result of financial difficulty, has been relaunched in the A/NZ market as an online-only retailer.
Nearly 400 Dick Smith bricks-and-mortar stores across Australia and New Zealand are set to close by 30 April, the retailer’s receivers have confirmed.
363 Dick Smith stores across Australia and New Zealand will be closed after the receivers couldn’t find a suitable buyer for the electronics retailer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi gets into laptops with Mi Notebook Air
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC