The U.S. government has a huge image problem worldwide as it promotes Internet freedom on one hand and conducts mass surveillance on the other, potentially creating major problems for U.S. technology companies, a former official with President Barack...
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
This week, reports emerged from China suggesting that Apple is preparing to launch three new iPhones this year, including a bigger device with a 4.8in display, dubbed 'iPhone math'.
Could you print counterfeit money, certificates, or other official documents on a color laser or LED printer? Some current printer models are indeed capable of creating reasonable facsimiles. The authorities, however, have already taken steps to thwa...
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
Earlier this month, we wrote about a quirky new character profile Website, EightBit.me. Even if you've never heard of Eightbit.me, there's a good chance that you know what Digg.com is. The relation between the two? They were both designed by the same...
Digg founder Kevin Rose blogged this week that Apple will announce the iPad 2 in the next 3 or 4 weeks -- maybe even Feb. 1.
The Internet generation is stunningly disloyal. Brands mean very little to us. Our parents might never have bought anything other than a Ford car, or a Westinghouse refrigerator, but we switch online services without a second thought. So join us a...
Digg, the pioneering social news site whose traffic has been faltering, is poised to make a comeback, now that the company is again focused on improving and extending its service, Digg founder Kevin Rose said Wednesday.
Apple has a revamped Apple TV dubbed iTV scheduled to launch this September, sources within the company purportedly told Digg founder Kevin Rose.
Speculation is spreading around the Web that Google is building a site that could be a Facebook-killer.
Digg announced a new ad voting platform this week. Digg has established itself as a provider of community consensus for content. With this new system, users can vote for or against Web ad content. The more votes an ad gets, the less the advertiser wi...
Social news pioneer Digg, facing intense competition from Yahoo's Buzz, has unveiled aggressive plans to grow in size and scope and boost its features.
Buzz, the social news site that Yahoo launched in beta form in February, may pose a serious threat to social news pioneer Digg.com, according to some industry observers and even Digg users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW