The 2011 security breach at Dutch certificate authority (CA) DigiNotar resulted in an extensive compromise and was facilitated in part by shortcomings in the company's network segmentation and firewall configuration, according to Fox-IT, the security...
GlobalSign expects to bring its certificate-issuing systems back online on Monday, and resume business Tuesday, it said over the weekend. The U.S. certificate authority (CA) stopped issuing new SSL certificates last Tuesday in order to audit its secu...
Google is directly contacting users in Iran, who may have been compromised by a rogue SSL certificate, to recommend measures to secure their accounts.
Following the high-profile hack of DigiNotar, the makers of the Firefox browser are asking issuers of digital certificates to take a hard look at their internal security and to report back in a week.
Citing "panic" resulting from a hack on Dutch SSL certificate provider DigiNotar, Symantec has confirmed that its SSL Certificate Authorities VeriSign, Thawte, GeoTrust and RapidSSL roots remain secure."Yesterday a Dutch government agency erroneously...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT