Sony has an ambitious plan to bring 4K video-shooting capabilities to a wide range of its point-and-shoot and SLR cameras over time, and a new sensor developed by the company will make that possible.
GoPro is developing a mount that can hold six of its cameras, a product aimed at the small but growing number of people who want to shoot video and photos for virtual reality headsets.
Canon thinks a rotating grip will help entice amateur video buffs to spend around US$2,000 on its latest camcorder offering "ultra high definition" resolution of 3,840 by 2,160 pixels, also known as 4K.
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Two more 360-degree cameras are coming to the market, joining an emerging trend in photography and video.
If you're into action sports, Ricoh has a new camera that can film your moves in 360 degrees.
If the eye-popping visuals of 4K video appeal but the price is putting you off, Panasonic is offering the recording resolution in a camera with a suggested price of US$899.
Who says you have to sacrifice on looks if you're into wearable tech?
Developers will be able to build applications to remotely control two Sony lens cameras, using new features the company has added to an SDK.
Aerial videography drone maker DJI introduced its next generation quad-copter, the Phantom 2 Vision Plus, at NAB in Las Vegas Monday.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has added 4K video capability to its Alpha 7 line of lightweight interchangeable-lens mirrorless digital cameras.
If you want to record your next climb up a cliff in extreme detail, Panasonic is offering a high-resolution wearable camera that shoots in 4K at 30 frames per second progressive.
Chris Boyle was surfing with friends in the Dominican Republic a few years ago when came up with the idea for the Soloshot, a robotic camera that tracks your every more from about a mile away.
Sony is set to become the first company to offer a consumer-grade camcorder that shoots at four times the detail of today's best high-definition images.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW