Canon’s EOS 750D and EOS 760D add to an already confusing line-up of cameras in the company’s digital SLR range. Both cameras are a step up from the EOS 700D, with improvements made in the areas of megapixels, processing, focusing, and controls.
The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC is a standard zoom lens designed for primary shooting duties. The lens aims to stand out for its f/2.8 designation, which is a fast, open aperture designed for low light shooting.
Apple has worked hard over the last few years to turn the iPhone into the world's most widely-used camera by iterating through an increasingly sophisticated combination of hardware and software. This tradition continues with the iPhone 5s, which feat...
Both the iPhone and the iPod touch make for stellar pocket cameras, and the iPad and iPad mini aren't too bad in a pinch either. An iOS device isn't perfect for every photographic need. But it can serve awfully well in many situations where you might...
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Sony's Alpha SLT-A57Y is a 16-megapixel, mid-sized digital camera that's designed to appease users who want something relatively easy to use, yet also capable of capturing very clear and vibrant images.
Digital photography has come a long way; it's removed the barrier of expensive film and development, lead to decent smartphone cameras that let anyone to snap a photo anywhere, and it's bumped the resolution up to a ridiculous 59,783 by 24,658-pixel ...
Recently, I saw something online that struck me as a little funny: Someone was advertising a service to take portraits for Facebook profile photos. Why, I wondered, would anyone pay money to have their face snapped for a little 100-pixel thumbnail? T...
Some of the features available in today's compact point-and-shoot cameras can be very useful, while others are just a gimmick designed to lure you in for the sale. The best features are those that actually help you take a better photo and aid you wit...
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Craving a new camera for the holiday season? The hottest new cameras, camcorders, and accessories of the year were all on display at the 2010 PDN PhotoPlus Expo in New York City.
Have a digital camera and plenty of photos? Want some help with editing and managing them all? We've rounded up ten downloads that will let you take control of your photos. Whether you're looking for a top-of-the-line photo editor, a great photo mana...
While 3D movies are already experiencing something of a backlash, technology vendors are still pushing forward with 3D content -- trying to persuade us that 3D is to 2D what talkies were to silents.
These photo editing toys are all one-trick ponies designed to do only one thing--but they do those one things pretty well.
Canon's EOS 550D is an 18-megapixel entry-level digital SLR camera that's perfect for all types of photography. We put it through its paces in all sorts of lighting situations in order to see how it performs. All of the photos are straight out of the...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW