These cameras have innovative extras that may win you over as soon as you try them.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
Panasonic has released two new Micro Four Thirds-based cameras that are aimed at point-and-shoot consumers looking to step up to something better, or professional users looking for something less bulky yet as capable as a digital SLR. The Panasonic L...
Best deals of the week: 26 February
These nine cameras impressed us with their unique features (including unusual designs, wireless connectivity, and resilience against the elements) and their worthy touchscreens.
Sharing photos with friends, posting images and video to the Web, and geotagging have never been this easy. Better yet, these features are available on some truly high-powered megazooms and point-and-shoot cameras.
With these free image editors, photo managers, and other utilities, you can take control of your photo collection.
Manufacturers are outdoing themselves in the quest to build a nearly indestructible camera--and the prices are reasonable, too. They're promising that you can freeze, drop, or submerge these models, without a worry.
Happy New Year! Given my geeky nature, it should come as no surprise that I've been anticipating the arrival of 2010 as The Year We Make Contact. While I don't expect to meet any aliens this year, I did make a few resolutions to improve my photograph...
You can tell a lot about the future by studying the not-too-distant past. The megapixel war is officially over, as 8 to 10 megapixels has become the default resolution for even the lowest-end pocket cameras. Instead of racing to add resolution, camer...
We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunct...
In a lot of ways, megapixels aren't that important. You'll never be able to detect the difference between an 8-megapixel and a 12-megapixel photo when looking at the picture on a computer screen, for example, because your monitor only shows about 1 o...
These days almost every mobile phone comes with a built-in camera. Although they are unlikely to replace a good quality, standalone digital camera, some of the latest mobile phones take excellent photos.
PC World’s avid photographers, armed with a variety of cameras (ranging in price, from a number of brands and with different features and capabilities), captured scenes in Sydney, Australia as the city awoke to an eerie, orange sky caused by a dust c...
Father's Day Gift Guide: The best digital cameras, from compact point-and-shoot models to digital SLRs
It doesn't matter if your dad is a photography nut -- or if he has no idea how to take a decent photo -- either way he'll want a camera with good features. This is the type of gift that you can add to as well: once he gets the photography bug he'll u...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT