We look at how a third party kit lens stacks up to a first party one.
The Sony Alpha A57 is a mid-level camera that can produce fantastic results
Nikon Coolpix L120 review: A simple compact camera with a massive 21x optical zoom
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH2 review: A compact camera that's decent value for money, but don't expect great image quality
The Lumix GF2 is a good compact interchangeable-lens camera, but its touchscreen interface is inefficient
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FH5 review: A compact digital camera that's useful for happy snaps
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W530 review: A relatively cheap camera that's very light, but its image quality isn't great
Nikon Coolpix P500 review: A camera with a massive a 36x zoom lens
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W570 review: A tiny camera that's adequate, but nothing special
Nikon COOLPIX S9100 review: A compact camera with an 18x zoom and a good CMOS sensor
Sigma DP1x review: A compact camera promising professional digital SLR quality - at a DSLR price
Casio Exilim EX-H20G review: The vacation-friendly EX-H20G has a 10x optical zoom lens, outstanding GPS features, and in-camera mapping.
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 review: If you're set on capturing 3D video and images immediately, the Finepix Real 3D W3 is the most versatile pocketable option
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20 review: A camera that packs in stacks of features, including 3D, GPS, a touchscreen and slow-motion video
Canon EOS 600D review: An entry-level digital SLR that's got impressive specs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- HTC Desire 610 smartphone
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW