Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20 review: A camera that packs in stacks of features, including 3D, GPS, a touchscreen and slow-motion video
Canon EOS 600D review: An entry-level digital SLR that's got impressive specs
Olympus E-5 review: A fast and feature-rich SLR camera, but it's hard to use and its images could be better
Sony DSC-WX7 review: A slim compact digital camera with a good sensor
Nikon D3100 review: A an entry-level digital SLR with great image quality and HD video recording
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2 review: This Panasonic Micro Four Thirds camera offers great image quality and plenty of control
Nikon D3100: This Nikon SLR has a design that will help new users taking their first steps into the DSLR world
Ricoh CX5 camera review: A large compact camera with a 10.7x zoom lens and plenty of useful features
Samsung WB2000 compact camera review: An innovative little Samsung camera with manual features and high-speed video
Samsung ST600 review: A compact digital camera with two screens, perfect for self portraits
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF2 review: A great little Micro Four Thirds camera that will suit just about any photographer
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX5 review: Panasonic's best camera has an excellent lens but complicated menus
Nikon Coolpix P7000 review: A powerful but challenging point-and-shoot Nikon camera
Canon IXUS 1000 HS review: Not the best compact digital camera we've seen from Canon
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS review: This compact Canon camera has a massive 840mm zoom lens!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC