Olympus E-5 review: A fast and feature-rich SLR camera, but it's hard to use and its images could be better
Sony DSC-WX7 review: A slim compact digital camera with a good sensor
Nikon D3100 review: A an entry-level digital SLR with great image quality and HD video recording
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2 review: This Panasonic Micro Four Thirds camera offers great image quality and plenty of control
Nikon D3100: This Nikon SLR has a design that will help new users taking their first steps into the DSLR world
Ricoh CX5 camera review: A large compact camera with a 10.7x zoom lens and plenty of useful features
Samsung WB2000 compact camera review: An innovative little Samsung camera with manual features and high-speed video
Samsung ST600 review: A compact digital camera with two screens, perfect for self portraits
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF2 review: A great little Micro Four Thirds camera that will suit just about any photographer
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX5 review: Panasonic's best camera has an excellent lens but complicated menus
Nikon Coolpix P7000 review: A powerful but challenging point-and-shoot Nikon camera
Canon IXUS 1000 HS review: Not the best compact digital camera we've seen from Canon
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS review: This compact Canon camera has a massive 840mm zoom lens!
We spend some time with the Olympus PEN E-PL2 Micro Four Thirds digital camera: Is this the perfect compact camera for shooting video?
Casio Exilim EX-FH100 review: A compact digital camera with the ability to shoot high-speed video
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ