First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Panasonic LUMIX G10 review: A Micro Four Thirds camera that takes great pictures, but could be better value
Kodak's EasyShare M580 snaps good pictures, but it offers ho-hum features
Canon PowerShot S95 review: small and packed with manual features
Olympus E-5 hands-on review: We get our hands on Olympus' latest digital SLR camera
A solidly constructed, easy to use, fast and overall awesome mega-zoom compact Ricoh camera
A touchscreen Panasonic compact camera that's fun to use
Canon PowerShot A490 review: It won't win any design awards, but it takes great photos considering its price
A small and light Canon PowerShot digital camera that produces excellent image quality
We look at what Panasonic's new flagship compact digital camera will offer
This Micro Four Thirds digital camera addresses some of the problems of the original DMC-G1
Sony's DSLR-A390 captures clear and vibrant images, but doesn't feel good to use
This small Canon digital camera includes a big 14x zoom lens, but we found the controls difficult to use
If you’re after a straightforward point-and-shoot camera that takes up as little space as possible, the Pentax Optio H90 is a great choice.
Polaroid's Two is a digital camera with a built-in printer, but it fails to capture the magic of the original instant cameras
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-TZ10 is a travel camera with a big lens and a GPS receiver for geotagging
Latest News Articles
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
- In 2014, more retailers might know how you shop
- DOJ releases Megaupload discussions about mass infringement
- T-Mobile hints at big CES announcement
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »