If you’re after a straightforward point-and-shoot camera that takes up as little space as possible, the Pentax Optio H90 is a great choice.
Polaroid's Two is a digital camera with a built-in printer, but it fails to capture the magic of the original instant cameras
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-TZ10 is a travel camera with a big lens and a GPS receiver for geotagging
FujiFilm's FinePix S1600 left a lot to be desired during our tests
An easy to use Samsung camera with manual features and an f/1.8 lens
Fujifilm's JZ500 is pocket-friendly but doesn't have the features or the performance to match higher-priced competitors.
Casio's Exilim EX-FH100 pocket megazoom camera is good for capturing fast action
Samsung's WB650 pocket megazoom camera excels with photos, but disappoints with video
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V is a feature-filled pocket megazoom that takes excellent photos
The Leica X1 is a beautifully constructed hybrid digital camera with a great quality lens, but is it worth the hefty price tag?
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-G2 Micro Four Thirds camera is an update to the G1
This compact Canon camera delivers consistent results with no nasty surprises
The Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 is the first ruggedised Sony camera to hit the Australian market
Casio Exilim EX-G1 is tough, but its images may look rough
This no-frills Panasonic camera takes reasonable photos and can capture 720p high-definition movies
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Palantir to pay US$1.7 million to settle racial hiring bias claim
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD