Sony has announced two new interchangeable-lens compact cameras that will turn heads due to their stylish designs and cool feature sets
A petite Canon digital camera with great image quality
The Samsung NX10 is the perfect option for users who want SLR-like performance in a compact size
Samsung's PL150 digital camera packs dual LCD screens and a 12.4-megapixel sensor
Panasonic LUMIX FT2 review: Whether you're a fan of the sand, surf or snow, Panasonic's ruggedised LUMIX DMC-FT2 digital camera can take all the shocks and splashes of your outdoor activities, offering vibrant photos, fun effects and HD video recording
Olympus' PEN E-PL1 budget interchangeable camera works well, but there are other cameras that offer better value
A small Panasonic camera with a big 8x zoom and plenty of megapixels; it's great for travellers
Panasonic's LUMIX DMC-TZ8 fails to impress
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2 replaces the DMC-G1 and now includes a touch screen
Smaller and cheaper than a digital SLR but with performance that dwarfs a compact, the Nikon Coolpix P100 is bridge camera with 1080p HD video capability
Nikon CoolPix L22 review: It may be basic, but this Nikon camera can take clear and vibrant pictures
Samsung's NX10 will give Olympus, Panasonic and Ricoh a run for their money
Canon's EOS 550D entry-level digital SLR: a poor man's EOS 7D?
This compact Nikon super-zoom offers a lot for its price, but it is definitely targeted at novice users
An excellent Canon digital camera with a touch screen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC