One of the smallest Full HD hybrid digital cameras on the market
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W380 boasts a 14.1Mp CCD image sensor, Sony's own G-lens with 24mm wide angle and 5x optical zoom
The Nikon CoolPix S640 possesses impressive specs, but the quality of its images failed to impress us
A 10-megapixel Ricoh compact camera with a 10.7x zoom lens
The new Canon EOS 550D aims to make the transition from compact camera to digital SLR easy
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is an advanced compact camera capable of capturing super-clear images
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-FP8 is solid and stylish but has some design quirks
An easy-to-use Nikon digital camera
Ricoh's GXR allows you to swap the entire sensor as well as the lens
CES 2010: Samsung takes aim at the DSLR and Micro Four-Thirds camera markets with the NX10
Despite the F70EXR's diminutive size, it manages to showcase a surprising number of advanced exposure controls
A compact digital camera with a massive 24x zoom
This rugged digital camera surprised us during our tests in dim lighting
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-FZ35 lets you fine-tune photos and video
The Olympus Mju 7020 is a compact digital camera with a 7x optical zoom
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia