A Canon D-SLR built for speed -- perfect for action photography
A 12-megapixel camera phone with a Xenon flash and a touch screen
The K2000 is a beginner-friendly DSLR with excellent image quality, but its autofocus speed and controls are drawbacks.
Lightweight, durable, and easy to use, this compact megazoom camera performs marvelously under most conditions.
A cheap compact digital camera that does the basics well
Panasonic's GF1 looks good, feels great, and takes excellent pictures
This cheap Panasonic digital camera takes surprisingly clean photos when used in optimum conditions
Samsung's ST550 digital camera has a second LCD screen on the front to aid with shooting self-portraits
Stylish compact camera with 7x optical zoom.
Big zoom and advanced features on this 9-megapixel camera.
Compact camera with 3in screen and 28mm wide lens.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.