Based on leaked patents allegedly filed by Samsung, concept images have been created to show what the Samsung smart watch might look like, and we've compared them to Apple's iWatch patents and speculation.
Apple's iTunes Store now has more than one billion podcast subscriptions, the company has announced.
In what many are deciding is evidence that Apple is set to launch a smartwatch, the company has hired the CEO of Yves Saint Laurent.
The average smartphone user checks their phone about 150 times per day. A lot of what they are checking for could be on their wrist.
In a press release, Apple revealed that developers in attendance will be treated to an "in-depth look" at the future of iOS and OS X, which we expect means previews of iOS 7 and OS X 10.9, Apple's next mobile and Mac operating systems, at WWDC 2013. ...
We round up the things tech reviewers are saying about the new iPad mini, so you don't have to.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW