If a television ad ran for less than a second, without sound, and was partly or completely obscured on the screen, you could safely assume the advertiser would want their money back.
Google and YouTube’s “walled garden” approach to digital advertising is more about gaining marketshare and power than helping brand marketers reach consumers in the most relevant, effective way, according to the chief of TubeMogul.
The most radical thing Cirque du Soleil can do when it comes to digitising the consumer experience of its brand is to become more intimate, its marketing leader claims.
Google is taking another step away from Flash, Adobe Systems' multimedia program widely criticized for its frequent security vulnerabilities.
When Google tells us it blocked 780 million bad ads last year, is that a sign that things are getting better?
Whitepapers about digital marketing
Social media provides a wealth of data that can tell you a lot about your brand and your consumers - providing you can effectively act upon that data. According to Digiday, "48% of digital marketing executives say they focus 'relentlessly' on building customer insights, yet few are executing those strategies in meaningful ways." This white paper offers a brief overview of how organizations can best use social data by implementing a framework to integrate social data with other enterprise and public or curated data. This framework provides a platform for uncovering new insights that can be fed into business intelligence and customer experience management systems in near real-time to help marketing, sales, service, and commerce teams accelerate decision-making and create long-term, profitable customer relationships.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW