Analysts see a handful of technologies that are poised to radically change our lives by 2021.
Real-time bidding is an aspect of digital marketing that can seem overly complex for the average bear, so it was only a matter of time before AI entered the picture.
Many sales and marketing campaigns would be pointless if they didn’t eventually lead to the brand collecting money from its customer. And the goal is to make the payments process as painless as possible, if not entirely invisible.
The location-based tool may help you download a boarding pass app at the airport or an audio tour during a trip to the museum.
Tracking consumers in real-time, zero-click ordering and delivering pizzas via artificially intelligent robots are just some of the latest innovations underway at Domino’s.
Whitepapers about digital marketing
Social media provides a wealth of data that can tell you a lot about your brand and your consumers - providing you can effectively act upon that data. According to Digiday, "48% of digital marketing executives say they focus 'relentlessly' on building customer insights, yet few are executing those strategies in meaningful ways." This white paper offers a brief overview of how organizations can best use social data by implementing a framework to integrate social data with other enterprise and public or curated data. This framework provides a platform for uncovering new insights that can be fed into business intelligence and customer experience management systems in near real-time to help marketing, sales, service, and commerce teams accelerate decision-making and create long-term, profitable customer relationships.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- CCField Engineer - Hardware DecommissionNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC