A coalition of photographers and picture agencies has made a formal complaint about Google’s use of third-party images to Europe’s competition watchdog.
digital rights management
France should stop cutting off the Internet access of those accused of illicit file sharing, and close down the agency that polices online copyright breaches, according to a government-commissioned report.
Organizations representing Europe's electronic communications industry on Friday urged the European Commission not to change the directive on the civil enforcement of intellectual property rights (IPRED).
A company owned by Sony and Philips is suing Apple, alleging it's infringed numerous patents covering digital rights management technology.
The shutdown of Megaupload caused an increase in digital sales and rentals of movies, according to a study by two researchers, which is likely to give a boost to the movie industry which has typically blamed online cyberlockers and file-sharing websi...
Yet another survey is indicating that security is a big issue for those intending to take up cloud computing.
Latest News Articles
- AusBBS introduces SOHO NBN plans
- Football Manager 2014 (PC)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One)
- Intel aims at enterprise, carrier networks with faster silicon
- FCC approves Verizon purchase of Vodafone stake in Verizon Wireless
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »